The “Château Thivin” website is owned by the Château Thivin company, whose head office is located at the following address:Château THIVIN
Director of the Content of the Website: Claude Geoffray
Conception / Production / Webmastering: PMP Concept
1. Château Thivin authorises use of this site for personal and private purposes only. Any reproduction of information contained in this site may only be made for reference purposes and is restricted to private use in the sense of article L 122-5 2 of the Intellectual Property Code (“Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle”). To make use of or to reproduce information other than under the above conditions is strictly forbidden.
2. Creating a hyperlink on this website is authorised only to the address of the homepage of the site: http://www.chateau-thivin.com, to the exclusion of any other address.
3. The information contained in this site is not exhaustive and is provided for informational purposes only. Despite the best efforts of Château Thivin, some information may be incomplete, out of date or contain inaccuracies. Château Thivin gives no guarantees as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or functions of this site or of the information it contains.
4. Château Thivin is not liable to you or any third party for the information contained in this site. Château Thivin will not be liable for any errors or omissions which may result in direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the reliability you place on this information, from the use you might make of the information and from any decision you might make on the basis of the information.
5. Château Thivin assumes no obligation to update or correct the information that is available on this site and reserves the right to modify the content at any time and without prior warning.
All materials on this site, including texts, telecharged elements, programmes, fixed or animated images, are protected by copyright.
Unless otherwise noted, all elements of intellectual property, trademarks, commercial names and logos are the property of Château Thivin and may not be used without its permission.
It is hereby specified that the logo used on this website is a registered logo.
It is your responsibility to respect all of the rules regarding copyright.
Photo credits : Laurent chaintreuil
Information that may be collected on this website will be used exclusively to answer requests for information or for storing CVs from candidates for employment.
Under the terms of article 35 and the following articles of the law on information and personal freedom (6th January 1978), you have the right to access, correct or suppress any information that concerns you directly.
You may exercise this right by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com